July 24, 2007

good day

Ellie is now taking 7-8 steps at a time. She may be full on by the time her birthday arrives. Although, for now she prefers crawling - she can get places faster.

My 4 day work weeks were approved! Now, I'm looking at 3 day weekends, getting Friday's off starting next week. Ellie & I are going to get to hang!

For some reason as I type this, I am watching Cribs on MTV. Keep in mind, I think MTV is completely ridiculous at this point, but this guy who I have never heard of (surprise) who plays for the Boston Red Sox has a 78000 square foot house. What the f**k does anyone do in that size of house?

I'm going to Seattle - one of the best places on earth! 2 weeks away! Joaquin has to go for training so I am going to tag along once it's over and just go for the weekend. I am soooo excited. a - it's Seattle, nuff said. but b - it is just an adult vacation which we so need at this point, or maybe it's just what I need so bad at this point.

Ellie has got to be the sweetest kid on the planet. Giving kisses right and left. She just makes me smile everyday!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for her to give me kisses! She has so...much hair. What are you going to do with it?

Anonymous said...

i am so looking forward to having her to myself! i got some kisses tuesday, love it.

jessica said...

Thanks for the pics! I know they were especially for me. I miss her!!! And you guys too, of course!

Anonymous said...

Does your daughter have narcolepsy? She falls asleep in the strangest places...