April 12, 2007

so...

does this ever happen to you?

You are just going along with your daily life, all the while trying to figure out what the hell to do with yourself?

This is what I am going through right now!

I mean, I bought the house. (Which by the way is for sale if anyone is interested.)



I got married.

I had the kid.



Now what?
Seriously!

We tried the bundt cake thing but couldn't find someone willing to fork over $500k for a cake biz - go figure.
So, that was a bust!

So, now I'm back to scrapbooking.






It's what makes me HAPPY.
It's hard to find the time but when I do, it's all about that.

So, does anyone want to make me happy and hire me to scrap? Or do you want to wallow in my mid life crisis?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lor...
You dont know what 'mid-life' is you still have a few more years... this is the big year for me and Mike... UGH... I am kinda freaking out!! But I will GLADLY pay you to scrap book for me, my kids are so neglegted in that area!!!
And you can always have another kid... ha ha ha :)
love the blog!! angie

Anonymous said...

Are you trying to tell me you're bored or you don't have anything to do? Am I the only one who feels like this working Mom thing is the hardest thing there is? You make it look so easy...I'm still lucky if I get a bath every day, let alone get my own child's baby book done. And now I'm doing it again? Who am I kidding?!?!?!