April 23, 2007

revive.

After taking a week off and then going to Arizona for the weekend where it was shopping, shopping, shopping all day long, this is what I had to revive myself with this morning. Vitamin water. Going back to work is always tough as in not so fun really. But I guess we all know how that goes. I'm pretty sure Joaquin was glad to have me back though after being full time dad for 3 days. I say, it was good for him!

And for the update, we did get some rooms painted this last week. Always good to bring color in - don't ya think? Ellie has 2 teeth coming in on the bottom, pretty much simultaneously. And much to Joaquin's happiness, she is starting to get some curls. Our little one is growing up so fast, it's scary! And a big congratulations to Liz, Darryl and little Meredith!

Later,
Lori

No comments: