April 24, 2007

nice.

Tuesday morning.
All is grand.
Go to shut the window - nail breaks!
Great, guess I need to make an appointment.
Take Ellie to parents for the day. All is well.
Drive to work - get flat tire.
Great, guess I need to get that fixed.
Wait for Joaquin to come pick me up.
While waiting, walk over to McDonald's for some breakfast satisfaction.
While waiting to order, see that they have been given a B rating.
Sorry, can't eat there.
Great, guess there will be no breakfast for me.
Late for work.
It's only 8:20 a.m.
What else could happen today? I can't wait to find out!
Hope no one steals the diaper bag or Emilee's present from the car.
Probably shouldn't jinx myself...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was my present still there?

Anonymous said...

That's what is so great about you Em!!! You think of the most important things first! I'm so glad we are cousins!
Want to come to dinner next week?
Mel
Sorry for the hi-jack Lori.