November 11, 2008

november.

The month to be grateful. I guess technically you should be grateful all the time (which I try to be), but now I am actually going to write it down. And what a better day then Veteran's Day which also happens to be my mom's birthday. Shout out to LeeAnn! Happy Birthday Mom!

Here is in no particular order things I am grateful for.
- red holiday cups at Starbucks. Gets you in that festive mood.
- my gym for letting Ellie go and run around and play with the other kiddos.
- my email inbox that just let me know that my friend Kristine W will be back in town and performing at Town Square.
- Cafe Rio salads.
- having a roof over my head tonight.
- my parents who lovingly watch Ellie twice a week and get her to take a nap!
- Joaquin. This has been a very tough year, and he still puts up with all my shit. (and I his, of course).
- dare I say it? Christmas music in November. I have to get in the mindset to work on projects! My latest purchase.
- diet coke.
- finding out that I have an "ulcer cell" in my eye (not to grateful about that), but, having a lovely pair of glasses that I can wear while healing.
- singing this song with Ellie in the car. Is it just me or is it so cool that I can sing a Joshua Radin song with my 2 year old.


- that the Utes are 10-0. Hmm, can BYU cougar fan say that? I don't think so! Go Utes!
- getting pedicures in November because you know I'll be wearing flip flops (but seriously hoping I could wear boots too).

So, for all you people that blog, I challenge you to do a grateful list too...

3 comments:

Bags said...

Can't wait to hear Ellie sing Josh Radin! You didn't mention that you are thankful for your sisters!

Lindsi said...

GO UTES!

Chelsie said...

eek i'm sorry about your eye!! but glad that you have some sweet glasses to wear...and i still won't say it though i'm not as confident in the game when they play each other...still go cougars