November 4, 2008

it's finally here.

Election Day that is. No more crappy ads or having to mute your tv every time a commercial break comes on. After today we are done. And then we are all off an a new adventure...

But before all of that happens, a little recap!

Salt Lake was fantastic. The whole 36 hours I was there. The concert was fabulous which I already knew it would be, although that venue and the staff have something to be desired.

Nevermind how freaking fat I look, just concentrate on Joshua. For those of you who know my cousin Andy, doesn't he resemble him? A little freaky if you ask me. (And that would be Angela with us)
Anyway, he is so good that I would truly make everyone a cd and mail them out. However, my computer has other plans in that dept. and won't let me. But that is how good he is!
I also did a little shopping while in Salt Lake and the rest of the time just vegged out with Emilee. Didn't see anyone except for Lesa Coleman who I ran into at a scrapbook store. I didn't see anyone, nor was I planning on it. Jen, I had no idea you even read this blog. You need to come out of hiding more often. Sorry, I didn't see you, you seriously should have come to the show. I'll let you know when I'm coming again, we can do coffee church.

I found this tree out by Alta View Hospital and had to take a picture. The picture doesn't do it justice, it was actually more like fluorescent red. The coolest thing. Changing leaves is one thing I miss the most.

I got home on Friday afternoon, just in time to get Ellie ready to go trick or treating. However, before all the fun could begin, I had some fun of my own when my knee popped out. Last time this happened, it was captioned on film - that was one lucky shot but I will spare you the picture. Anyway, this time, my dad had to pop it back in. It just decided to stay off to the side for a while on its own. Poor Ellie was scared to death as her mother was screaming in pain. She just wanted to kiss it better. Too bad that trick doesn't really work. But, as you know, trick or treating had to go on.

Presenting Ms. Abby Cadabby. For those of you who don't know, she is a Sesame Street character. She loved getting all her treats and loved seeing the "spooky stuff". And of course that look on her face, is really the only one I get anymore when she has to say cheese as opposed to just look at the camera.

I have also started on my Christmas projects/gifts. It seems like I am starting early or at least that is what I keep telling myself because I think I better hurry up! Also, there should be an etsy announcement coming, so stay tuned!

And, one more thing, if you haven't already - GO VOTE!

2 comments:

Bags said...

oh...those leaves are probably now gone and have been replaced with snow.

jessica said...

Where is ellie's picture with me???!!