November 22, 2008

answers.

I have had a few things come up in comments and I just thought I would answer everything here, okay? Okay.

Lindsi - thanks for letting me know about Mulan. I was totally at a loss on that one. Also, thanks for the ideas for Liz, I still have no clue as to what to do. And as a side note, is it just me or does Kyle Whittingham remind anyone of Zach?

Chelsie - I think the correct thing would be, my sister and I are thinking of going to Ellen and would love to have you come along. All joking aside, yes you can stay here. If you are going and need a place, just email me. And, I need your address.

Lindsay - love the wreath! Ellie took the tops off my ornaments last year when she pulled everything off the tree so I have tons of bulbs to already work with! (thank you to Jessica for pointing that out). I didn't get your email so email your address and I'll get one out on the condition that I get one in return...

Camille and Shawni - I need your addresses. Please email me as well.

That should be all to clear up the comments but I can't leave without one more thing...

#14 BYU (10-2) 3 14 7 0 24
#7 UTAH (12-0) 10 17 0 21 48
Final

'nuff said.

1 comment:

Lindsi said...

That was a beautiful game. You'll have to come up and go to a game with us. We have 6 tickets, but we could sacrifice Emily and Kate's ticket for a true Ute fan! They only go for the dippin dots and tiny donuts anyway. Our family is on our way to follow the Utes to whichever bowl they go to. I think your family should come too. It will be awesome. It's funny that you commented on Zach looking like Kyle because he has been mistaken for him before at Utah basketball games. He has also been asked if he is Kyle's brother.