October 28, 2008

we interupt this blog...

Wow. This is only my 4th blog post in October. That is just w.r.o.n.g. I'll try to do better from now on. And, I promise to get back to my regular life soon but for now, I have something I've been thinking about.

My good friend Liz is turning the big 40 in a few months. I can post this here because she lives without the internet (can you imagine?) and therefore, doesn't read this.

Anyway, I was thinking that perhaps I could do a gift of 40 things. Somewhat on the cheap end, since again, there will be 40 things. Oh yes, and I have to ship it.

So, have any of you bloggers out there ever done anything at all like this? Can anyone give me any sort of ideas? 40 things is alot to come up with! I may be over my head on this one.

2 comments:

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

Glad you will be blogging more. Gotta love the blogs. And good luck finding 40 things. The only thing that comes to mind is candy.

Lindsi said...

That is definitely a tough one! I'll think about it since you have a couple of months. Maybe something will jog my memory about Liz. How can she not have the internet?