October 28, 2008

disneyland.

Two posts in one day. Told you I would get better...
Last week we (J, me and Ellie) took a pretty impromptu trip to Disneyland. It was so fun with a two year old. And I have to say I was glad we just went and didn't listen to the critics (my family) who said we were crazy.
Ellie absolutely loved it, which meant so did we.
We got a 2 day pass and went on Thursday and Friday which I totally recommend going on a weekday. Thursday, the longest wait was maybe 15 minutes. However, by Friday night it was a totally different story.
Ellie loved seeing the characters and gave them all hugs as though she had never been hugged before. Every day when we walked in, she said lets go see the magic.
She was even given a pin that said honorary citizen of Disneyland. We were just be-bopping to the music while waiting for the parade to start and some worker walked by a couple of times and then gave her one. He said it might get us on the rides a little faster - didn't happen. Oh well, I don't think they just hand those out to everyone...







(can anyone tell me who this is?)

3 comments:

Bags said...

looks like you guys had fun!

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

Looks like a blast!!! I have no idea who that is, tell me if you find out. heehee!

Lindsi said...

That would be Mulan in the last pic. I knew you would love Disneyland. She is the perfect age for it! I'm glad you guys had a great time.