October 9, 2008

tagged.

Since I have been M.I.A. lately I thought I would come back to life by this tag from Erica. And, don't think that I've been away because I've been sooo busy that I just can't even get on the computer. Just lazy with nothing to say. Anyway, on with it...

The rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you: Erica.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Write 6 random things about yourself.

4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1. I have been obsessed with Fox News radio lately. Obsessed. I don't even listen to music anymore unless I'm at work. I listen to it on the way to work, at lunch and on the way home.

2. I entered a contest a few months ago with our 401k plan and totally forgot about it until I received a package in the mail this week saying I won. Cool beans. I won a $100 Best Buy giftcard and I think a year subscription to the Baseball Hall of Fame. Obviously since I think it is a year subscription, I could care less about it. So if anyone wants it, be the first commenter saying so and you shall receive a package in the mail. See, we are both winners!

3. I booked a trip to Salt Lake City yesterday. I'm going at the end of the month to see Missy Higgins and Joshua Radin in concert. I am uber excited. And, if you know me, you will know I never use the word uber. So, in this case, I must really be excited. And, not to discredit Ellen but I'm saying I knew about him before she did. But that is neither here nor there. Point is, he is lovely. In voice, lyrics and looks.

4. When I cook a meal in the microwave at work, I love it when it is done and across the clock it says "enjoy your meal". Makes those leftovers seem all the more enjoyable.

5. Dare I say it? I LOVE the new Michael's. They have everything now. Well, almost. There was a time in my life when my once good friend Paul said I need to go to Michael's, do you want to go? My response was "why the f**k would I want to go to Michael's? I believe it got a pretty good laugh and I still think about that when I am in there actually enjoying myself. How times change.

6. I am a list maker. Love lists. It makes you feel like you accomplished something. Like the list for Monday was among other things, Prison Break. Knowing that I would watch it, it was something I could cross off regardless. See how that works. Accomplishment. Now, if I could just get my lovely husband to make lists as well, I would really feel like I accomplished something.

And, like the rules say, I tag: Chelsie, Kristine and Camille because who knows what the hell you have been up to!

4 comments:

Bags said...

I have to say this was a good post! I laughed at the Micheal's coment, that's basically what I say when you ask me if I want to go. I also knew of Joshua way before Ellen and I fill as though she is trying to take all the credit for discovering him! Can't wait for the show!
Can you post a picture of Ellie? I miss her!

The "K" in JKD said...

That was hard for me. My life is so same old, same old. Anyway, thanks for the challenge!

Chelsie said...

i must inform you that i stink at tags and am about 6 months behind...i'm sorry, but this was funny, i would love it if my microwave gave encouraging little nudges like that also! except it probably should say something like put half of this back, you made enough for 7...ah oh well

The "K" in JKD said...

I am going to go private and would love to keep you on the list, but I seem to have misplaced your emial address...let me know what it is and I will add you!