September 4, 2008

let's get this party started!

Woo. Hoo. I am off work until the 15th! On a much needed long vacation!
I am so excited to take Ellie to Sea World. I hope the weather is good for her to see dolphins, whales and now Elmo! By the way, Chelsie, the picture is of where we are staying in Newport Beach.
So, I'll be gone for a bit but I'll leave you with this...

(please click picture to see bigger) That's tomorrow folks. And remember me - #1928!

And, if you want to stay in touch, follow me on the right side. I believe it will let you know when the blog has been updated.

Also, Lindsi - I don't know if you read this more than your email but if so, you have mail...
I'm outie - have a great one!

3 comments:

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

I am so jealous!!
the answer to your question is Finley will only be 2 in Nov. it totally is a play class and I thought she would be bored without Taylin home. Am I a mean mom or what??

Chelsie said...

i am jealous too! are you sure you don't want to stop in ut and pick me up?! sea world is by far my favorite place in the world!

jessica said...

So, youre kind of past due on your blog!