September 2, 2008

do you remember september.

Seriously not much going on here. I wish I could say I wasn't blogging because I was so flipping busy but that would be a lie. Well, I am pretty busy but just not with anything blog worthy. Jess and I did go to Toad this weekend. Ahh, I love them. Seriously. It made me want to pull out my guitar and start learning it. And the opening act, Paul Freeman was fantastic as well. You should check him out. New album coming out in a couple weeks. And, Todd you might be happy to know that they threw out the f bomb a few times as well. And, they were all appropriate.

And, here is Ellie at her best...(and before Jessica mentions it, I just have to apologize about the hair - you have to get the video when you can!)







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think she's camera shy anymore! I can't wait to see her next week!
Emilee

Anonymous said...

where did she get that cute dress?mom

Chelsie said...

oh my heavens! she is so smart!! i love the videos! she looks so cute, i love the dress too

Tausha said...

so glad to hear that you appreciate a good F bomb-only when approiate of course!
I already knew that Ellie was super cute and super smart-now everyone knows this too!
So-do you still want us to come in October? Are we still welcome? I know, I know-when do we want to come-how about sometime after the 2nd-weekend? I figure that should give you enough time to get some money so you can actually shop with us this time!
No excuses-go and sell some clothes, or BEG your dad-he's good for it! (this is what I do-but it never works cause my name is not Shawni-is that an issue for you-non-Jessica?)