June 22, 2008

numbers

3 - the number of continuous nights that Ellie has slept in her big girl bed.

2 - the number of songs that we stayed for at the Crosby, Stills and Nash concert this weekend (luckily it was free).

12 - the amount of dollars spent on a Malibu and Coke at the concert (totally ridiculous, but thanks dad none the less).

2 - the number of videos watched this weekend - Goya's Ghosts and Good Luck Chuck.

15 - the number of emails from Dave, my craigslist stalker, in a 5 hour time span. Might have to have a post just about that.

7 - the amount of scrapbook pages done in one day.

102 - the temperature right now as I type this. It's 11pm.

3 - the number of new readers I have on the blog. Jan and Jen, thanks for the comments - Stephanie, are you just lurking???

5 comments:

Chelsie said...

A craigslist stalker?! I do believe we need a post going into better detail about this special person in your life!

Chelsie said...

ha well you have seen current pictures of me....so I guess you get to be the judge of if I have moved out of my awkward stage or not. :-)

Tausha said...

So-bad concert huh?
Yea for the big girl bed!
That is always an exciting, sometimes pain in the butt stage!!

Sorry I have been such a slacker-I just got so used to you not posting-i forgot to check it everyday!:)
7 pages in one day! I hate you!! I want to be able to do that!!!

stephanie dickson said...

hi Lori-

I can't believe you know my secret of lurking and blog stalking. Don't worry I read up on all that is going on. and who knows maybe you don't even mean me? It is way fun to read about what is going on in your life! It has been forever since I have seen you but things seem to be going good for you!! I shall comment again! Maybe

Lori said...

Steph, yes I was talking about you! Camille told me to out you! Thanks for the comment, glad you are catching up and someone in your family needs to start a blog so I can catch up on them too! Hope all is going well...