June 27, 2008

23 months

Just a few little tidbits of little Ellie before the big 2 years!

Her favorite saying "what happened?"
She loves Shrek (as seen in the picture)

She can climb in and out of her high chair and freaks out if you try to help her. Love the independent stage!
She LOVES to swim.

She has slept for one consecutive week in her own bed!
Whenever she sees the camera, she says cheese but hardly ever looks at me (like this picture)

The potty thing didn't really take - she really only does it at yaya's house.
She loves to act like she is playing the wii whenever we are. I'll have to try and get a video of that - hilarious.
She actually talked to me on the phone yesterday. She said she was swimming at yaya's house and having fun and that she loved me. Usually, she is scared of talking to people on the phone, I think she is wondering where the hell they are.

She sings The Wonder Pets theme song all the time. Doesn't matter if it's on tv or not.
When she doesn't talk to someone or covers her eyes, she says she is being shy.
If you ask her what she wants for dinner, she will say guava. Unfortunately, it is the baby food variety.
She never says yes. Always yep or ok.
She's got Joaquin's skin. So basically, I'm going to be the white one always!
And, she is going to see the dolphins at the Mirage tomorrow!

4 comments:

jessica said...

Now that shes excited to see me every time, shes much more fun. Cant wait till we can play dress up! Love you Ellie!

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

She is too cute!! Love her hair.

Chelsie said...

I understand what it's like to be the white one in the family....I think coop has brandons skin....lucky for him...can't i get it from marrying him?! I can't believe Ellie is almost 2! She is so smart! yeah for her going potty today at your house!!

Bags said...

She's so cute...I can't wait to see her this weekend. I hope she is exicted to see me again...you're talking me again right?