September 14, 2007

my not so glamourous life

This week...
Joaquin and I went to Hachi for our anniversary.
He sent be these beautiful flowers.

I got a letter put in my file by the President. Not a good thing.
I came home to this last night.

We took Ellie to Chuck E Cheese for the first time with some friends of ours and decided we might have to make it a somewhat regular thing.

I took these pictures for Melaney of my scrapbook space. Good luck.



We are going to the San Gennaro Festival tonight.
I am going to St. George tomorrow for a baby shower.
Our friend Chris gets back from Iraq tomorrow so we will be celebrating with him on Sunday.
And, I'm going to get my hair done in about 1 hour. Very exciting.
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lor!!!
Melaney

The District Girls said...

Your scrapbook space is an inspiration to me! My stuff is all cluttered together in old tupperware and plastic bags!

Anonymous said...

You got a letter put in your box by the President of what? And now for the big question, why did he do that to your table?