January 31, 2007

vent.

So, we get this letter from our HOA today saying take down your Christmas lights within 10 days or get a $100 fine and face the board. So I say, haven't you heard of Christmas in July??? No really, Joaquin has just been really busy "flipping" one of his rentals so we can sell it! Yeah! But, I am so freaking irate!

How about our 2 neighbors that have 2 of their trees down in the front yard. One from the big hurricane we had like 4 months ago, and the other one from the drunken car accident (see below post). How about all the cars that park on the side of the street, instead of in the garage or driveway? How about the big oil stain in front of our house that spans across the street? Thanks again to the drunk driver for that. How about the neighbors garbage that they leave on the front porch?

Anyway, I have to send a letter back to the HOA saying that I have taken down my lights (which will be done) and I want to vent about all this other crap. So, if anyone has any suggestions or comments to add in this lovely letter, please let me know below.

Thanks.
Lori

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had the same thing happen to me. I sent a scathing letter telling them that my money was being wasted each month and what I wanted changed in the neighborhood. I also told them I wouldn't show up to appear before the board because it was a waste of my time!

Anonymous said...

Hello...don't you remember my experience in front of the the HOA board! Never again!