February 23, 2009

a myriad of things



Ellie at 2 1/2 years old.

I got it on video. Never mind that I had to bribe her with a surprise in order for her to do it. And, I'm not sure what is going on with the sunglasses but I didn't want to push it.

I am 15 weeks pregnant as of now. The tiredness is starting to wear off and when I eat everything in sight, I am actually now starting to feel sick. So, I guess that is good. However, as of yet, it hasn't stopped me from eating. And it's starting to show. Dammit!

The weather is so great here lately that it is the kind of weather where you just want to listen to Toad the Wet Sprocket really loud and touch trees out the window of your car. Or maybe that is just me.

Speaking of music, if anyone has Coldplay, Britney Spears or Katy Perry albums and they want to forward me a copy, that would be awesome! I'm sure there are others on the list but I haven't found a wish list on itunes yet so I lose track. (And, it's my blog so don't give me any crap about the music choices or you are off the list!)

I have been getting complaints that I really need to update the blog, but here it is. We got rid of internet access/phone/fax everything at the house and just use our cell phones now. This happened months ago and everything was fine since we were using an unsecured neighbor's internet. Well, they went ahead and secured it a while back. So, I have found someone else I can use but it is only available in a tiny corner in the bedroom. Really tiny. Basically if you step out of the corner with your laptop, you are screwed. But my lovely valentine gave me another iphone after my last catastrophe and so we are back!

I heard someone say that Joshua Radin was just trying to be Jason Mraz. People like that really need to be shot.

And to all the motorcycle metro cops who hang out behind the freeway signs on the overpass with their radar gun out to catch people below and call other cops ahead, that just isn't right. I haven't been a victim yet, but you never know. You should be looking straight ahead when you drive, not up!

That's all folks!

4 comments:

Bags said...

Wow, she is so smart! I hate cops that hide, I've been a victim of that a few times. Oh...and Joshua is so much better then Jason Marz!

Flat Tired said...

That is my favorite pledge ever! She is too cute.

Chelsie said...

she is so stinkin smart! i love her little voice

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

That is too cute.