July 1, 2008

Happy July.

So would this day be considered hump day for the year?

Thanks to house seats and me being at the right place at the right time, Joaquin and I are going to see Bette Midler tonight. Got super lucky on getting those tickets. Hopefully Ms. M will be a good show.

I have a 6 day weekend coming up. Can it get any better than that? Why, yes it could. It could be a whole month weekend if I didn't have to go to work. Someday...

This is the month that Ellie turns 2 years old. Freaky. And the fact that I still look like I'm pregnant is even more freaky. I'm blaming it on the age. If I was like some of my friends, I would have kids old enough to babysit mine at this point and my body would be back to normal. Oh well, let the party planning begin!

We have 2 tickets to Peter Frampton at the Red Rock on July 11th that we won't be using if anyone wants them.

I have someone interested in another one of my Craigs list postings. If I do infact meet with the guy, I'm taking the goods to Smith's. And not to bring up Dave again, but he did mention that when he got lost, he went to that Smith's and was so happy because he found a fountain that he could use for his yard. See it all turned out swell.

And the countdown begins: 46 days until I will be married to a 40 year old. A 40 year old! I remember when that just seemed really old. Now I'm almost married to one. I guess when you are almost there yourself, 40 is like the new 20. If only we felt that way!

So much planned for the Utah trip: 4th of July parade, IKEA, bbq at cousins house, bbq at sisters house, Park City, Ellie swimming, farmers market. I know there is more, I guess we'll just figure it out when we get there!

I hope everyone has a fantastic July and if you are Canadian - Happy Canada Day. Eh.

1 comment:

Chelsie said...

I have yet to here of these BBQ plans you emailed me about....chances are I'll find out a few hours before.. :-) JK