March 2, 2008

yo, bonnie, we're here...

We headed up to Bonnie Springs on Saturday where they have a little petting zoo. Ellie loved it. Thanks to Jessica for coming along, she was the one who would help Ellie feed the animals while I could take pictures. Joaquin was the one saying, Lori, I don't trust these animals - they should all be in cages. Yadayadayada. No harm done. Anywho, here are some highlights...





Jessica said on this last picture - I can't believe you just took your daughter's picture in that lady. Her boobs are totally hanging out and she has a garter belt on - I say, welcome to Vegas!

5 comments:

jessica said...

It was more like "That was wrong."

Anonymous said...

Yeah I don't think I liket those animals walking around like that either. Kind of freaky.
Emilee

Chelsie said...

That's so cool! I have never been to the zoo and I'm rather looking forward to takin Coop

Tausha said...

Ahhh-how cute! I think that animals look cuter when little people are with them. Think about it-if you didn't have Ellie-would you stop and look at the animals and say how cute they were and feed them too? See, my opinion is right! If you couldn't tell-i am not a big fan of the zoo.

brittanyl81 said...

Do I REMEMBER YOU? Of course I do! Thanks for the comment...I hope your cute little daughter doesn't get her hands on a pair of scissors and butcher her hair like mine did! I just started photography classes, so I would say I am an "aspiring" photographer. I love it...it's alot of fun. Keep in touch!